You have three options if you want to promote your rentable to make it more visible to the potential tenants:
- The top ad: Your ad will be shown in the top of the search results for 14 days.
- The open ad: Everyone who is interested - both with and without paid access to BoligPortal - will be able to contact you for the next 14 days.
- The exposure: You will get both a top and an open ad. Furthermore, your ad will also be shared on Facebook for the next 14 days, it will be visible on similar ads in the same area, the ad will be in the Search agent mails from the same area and it is also shown in nearby areas.
Which promotion should I choose?
- The top ad is particularly relevant for you, if you are renting out in one of the larger cities. Larger cities often mean more rentables and with this top ad, you make sure that your property is visible for the interested parties.
- The open ad is particularly relevant for you who rent out in areas where the demand for properties is lower.
- The exposure ad is particularly relevant for if you like to be seen by as many as possible. If you have problems renting out your property, we recommend that you choose this one.
How do I promote my ad?
You promote your ad by going to "Advertised rentables" when you are logged into BoligPortal. Select the ad you want to promote and then click "Promote your ad".