When you are searching for a new home on BoligPortal, you have to contact the landlord through the ad that you’ve seen.
In order to contact the landlord, you have to have an active subscription on BoligPortal. If you are not already a member, you can sign up through the property that you have seen. Just click Contact and follow the steps on the screen.
If you already have a subscription, remember to sign in, when you go to www.boligportal.dk/en
When you are a member of BoligPortal – and have logged in to our website – you will be able to see either a phone number or to write a message to the landlord (or both).
*You will not be able to see the landlords name nor the full address of the rental in the ad.
- How do I write a good application?
- Why am I not getting a reply from the landlord?
- How do I search for a new home?
- It's difficult to find a home - What can I do better?
- Why am I not able to contact the landlord?
- Why do I need a search profile?
- I am searching on behalf of an employee/client – what do I do?
- Why can't I see the landlord's phone number?